- On IFTTT, we call those services. To see all of the services on IFTTT, check out the services list.
Our name is pronounced like "Gift" without the "G." We used to be called "if this, then that" because Applets would have one trigger, and one action. If this happens — then that happens.
- For example, when you come home, then turn on your Hue lights.
Now we just go by "IFTTT," because there's so much more you can do:
- Applets can run when you tell them to, with a tap via widgets (That!).
- Applets can have multiple actions (e.g. if this, then that...and that).
- And some Applets even have filters that mean they only run when a specific condition is met (e.g. if this and that, then that).
You can turn on Applets that already exist, or you can make something custom for yourself. Here's two short tutorials that show you how easy it is.